Can You Keep A Litter Box In The Bathroom - Let’s Find Out!
Can You Keep A Litter Box In The Bathroom
Bathrooms can be a great place for the litter box thanks to their location and the fact that they’re already being used as a human bathroom.
What’s Good About Placing The Litter Box In The Bathroom?
• Smell management
• Central but secluded
• Cleaning will be top of mind
• Cats want to follow you into the bathroom already
What Are The Downsides Of Keeping A Litter Box In The Bathroom?
• Cats may not always have access
• Moisture could be a problem
Where In The Bathroom Should I Put The Litter Box?
• Next to the toilet
• Inside the cabinet
• In the bathtub
• Against the wall or in the corner
Cats Need More Than One Box!
Whether it’s because a guest is using the bathroom or you just don’t want to use the toilet with the door wide open, your cat may need another option to use.